Address City * State Alabama Alaska Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming Zip / Postal code * Best Contact Phone Number * Email * Skills/Talents/Interests (check all that apply) Working behind the scenes: Researching-Writing- Content production Working with people directly: telephone, networking, event support Event planning & support: local, regional, statewide, and online Internet or computer: data entry, social media posting, web support and more Administrative skills: work with Accounting/Bookkeeping, Word, Excel, or organize online content Other: Please let us know if you have other skills or interests and we’ll find the right home for your volunteer work If you selected "Other," please provide details: Availability (For ongoing assignments, we recommend about 5 hours per week, let us know your availability.): * Why do you wish to volunteer for CAAM? * Do you have any physical limitations? If yes, please provide more information. * Are you currently volunteering for another Ayurvedic Professional organization? If so, which organization and in what capacity? * Relation Contact Phone Number * Landline - Phone: Home Email * Best Method of Contact? Address
Submission of this form does not guarantee acceptance by the CAAM Volunteer Committee. Once the application is processed, you will be contacted by a CAAM representative, within 30-days from the date you submit your application.
If accepted as a volunteer, you will be asked to sign additional documents before receiving your committee assignment
I hereby understand, acknowledge, attest and agree:
* Approval of this application is within CAAM’s sole and absolute discretion;
* If this application is approved, such approval shall be for a one-year period ending one year from the date CAAM grants such approval;
* The approval may be terminated earlier pursuant to CAAM’s rules, regulations or other standards then in effect
* I hereby authorize CAAM, in its sole discretion, to perform and/or request criminal history checks and other background investigations to verify any and all information provided in connection with this
* I understand that discovery of false information in or related to this application, or of relevant criminal history, may result in denial or termination of this application, my services as a volunteer
* All statements, answers and representations made in this application and/or in any supplementary materials are true, accurate and complete.
* I do not expect to receive any type of compensation for the volunteer services I provide to CAAM;
CAAM does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.