All approved Continuing Education Providers and Education Institutional Members are eligible to submit a continuing education program to CAAM for review. Each program must be submitted separately. Please allow 30-days to process your program review application.
CEU Program Criteria
The evaluation for all program applications and the determination of program units are a cross-collaboration between the Continuing Education Committee and the Professional Committee
- Content: should be more advanced than CAAM’s educational competency guidelines for an Ayurveda Health Counselor <insert link to guidelines>
- Length: minimum of 1 hour to multiple days
- Platform: in person or online via the providers platform
- Certification: a letter of completion or a certificate to all attendees
Cost for programming is determined by the CAAM Continuing Education Provider. CAAM members must register for the program directly with the provider to attend the program.
Continuing Education Programs approved during the current continuing education cycle will be removed from the CAAM website at the start of the next continuing education cycle. Unless the program is Pre-Recorded/On-Going/On-Demand and the Continuing Education Provider’s status is not expired.
CE Programs Review Fees
- $50 program non-refundable review fee, first year only
- $25 annual non-refundable renewal fee for approved programs