- Open to all students enrolled and currently attending a currently enrolled in a Ayurveda Health Counselor or Practitioner Program
- Discounts with industry suppliers
- Special Discount rates at CAAM Events.
- Discounted Rate for Membership Fees when attending a CAAM Conference
- Access to Job Search on CAAM Website listings.
- Opportunity to work side by side with Ayurveda Professionals as an apprentice.
- Access to free CAAM events
- Access to the Member Portal
FREE membership for the 1st 3 months (or 6 months) then it will be $25
Complete the online application form and pay the required non-refundable application fee of $50
Download and complete the Student Authorization Form (PDF) located in CAAM’s portal, and submit it to your educational institution via email along with a link to the CAAM School Acknowledgement Form,. Both will be provided to you via email, upon receipt of the application fee.
Have your school complete the online School Acknowledgement Form, which upon completion will be automatically submitted to CAAM.
Once CAAM receives the completed School Acknowledgement Form, your application will be reviewed by CAAM’s Membership Committee.
You can expect to receive a response to your application within 30 days from the time the School Endorsement Form is received.
Upon approval you will be asked to confirm you have read CAAM’s Terms of Membership, Bylaws, Code of Ethics, which will be available in CAAM’s portal.
Once you have confirmed, you will be asked to pay the remaining membership fee.