- Open to Ayurveda Professionals who meet CAAM’s Educational Competency Criteria
- Right to vote for Board Members and impact CAAM’s governance
- Special discount for Professional MalPractice Insurance
- Additional insurance discounted rates if you hold multiple licences (Massage, TCM etc)
- Ability to advertise Job Postings /Job wanted/Apprenticeships on our website
- Listing in the Professional Directory accessible to the public
- Access to key document ethics & scope of practice
- Marketing materials including use of the CAAM Member logo
- Discounts with industry suppliers
- Special Discount rates at CAAM Events.
- Partner with CAAM to co-host local events Teach! Learn! Share!
- Attorney Discount!
- Opportunity to register first for all CAAM hosted events
- Discounted Rate for Membership Fees when attending a CAAM Conference
- Access to the Member Portal
$75 – Ayurveda Health Counselor
$125 – Ayurveda Practitioner
Complete the online application form and pay the required non-refundable application fee of $50
Download and complete Education Disclosure Authorization, and submit it along with the link to Educational Institution Acknowledgment Form to your Educational Institution(s)and CAAM’s Educational Guidelines. All three will be provided to you via email, upon receipt of the application fee.
Upload a copy of your Confirmation Documents (e.g, Certificate, Degree, etc.) and 2 reference letters by signing into CAAM’s portal.
Your school will complete the online Educational Institution Acknowledgment Form, which upon completion will be automatically submitted to CAAM. Your school(s) will also need to email a copy of your transcript to Membership@ayurveda-caam.org
You can expect to receive a response to your application within 30 days from the time all steps listed above are submitted to CAAM.
Upon approval you will be asked to confirm you have read CAAM’s Terms of Membership, Bylaws, Code of Ethics, which will be available in CAAM’s portal.
Once you have confirmed, you will be asked to pay the remaining membership fee.
Please review CAAM’s Education Competency Criteria.
PLEASE NOTE: if you received your certificates from a school that is not a CAAM EDU Member (see CAAM directory to verify) or if you attended multiple schools to receive your certificates, CAAM will need the transcripts from every program and/or school attended. If applying for the Ayurveda Practitioner (or equivalent) level, CAAM will also need the transcripts from the Ayurveda Health Counselor (or equivalent). For each transcript provided, the respective school will need to complete the online Professional Membership Educational Verification Form