Join a growing community of professionals, organizations, educators, & partners in supporting the preservation, protection & promotion of Ayurveda’s future in California.
WHY JOIN CAAM?
● Right to vote for Board Members and impact CAAM’s governance
● Special discount for Professional Malpractice Insurance
● Additional insurance discounted rates if you hold multiple licenses
● Listing on CAAM’s Professional Directory accessible to the public
● Access to key documents such as Ethics & Scope of Practice
● Marketing materials including use of the CAAM Member logo
● Special Discount rates at CAAM Events
● Attorney Discount
● Opportunity to register first for all CAAM hosted events
● Discounted Rate when attending a CAAM Conference
● Out-of-State CAAM Members will have the same fee and privileges except they don’t have the right to vote on any issues in CAAM, including the election of board
Complete the online application form
If you have graduated from State Approved Institutions CAAM requires:
Copy of Institution Certificate including dates of attendance
If you have graduated from Non- State Approved Institutions CAAM requires:
Course Catalog with # of Hours at completion
All Ayurveda Course Completion Certificates and Diplomas
If you are a current NAMA Member in good standing from a Non-State Approved Institution CAAM requires:
Copy of Institution Certificate
NAMA Proof of Membership
Criteria For Student Membership:
Anybody formally attending an institute or program that awards diplomas or degrees or “Certificate of Completion” that will lead to 600+ hours program at the AHC level I or above. Must be enrolled in the program at the time of applying for Student Membership.
You can expect to receive a response to your application within 30 days from the time all steps listed above are submitted to CAAM.
Open to Ayurveda Professionals who meet CAAM’s Educational Competency Criteria