Join a growing community of professionals, organizations, educators, & partners in supporting the preservation, protection & promotion of Ayurveda’s future in California.
WHY JOIN CAAM?
● Right to vote for Board Members and impact CAAM’s governance
● Special discount for Professional Malpractice Insurance
● Additional insurance discounted rates if you hold multiple licenses
● Listing on CAAM’s Professional Directory accessible to the public
● Access to key documents such as Ethics & Scope of Practice
● Marketing materials including use of the CAAM Member logo
● Special Discount rates at CAAM Events
● Attorney Discount
● Opportunity to register first for all CAAM hosted events
● Discounted Rate when attending a CAAM Conference
Complete the online application form
If you have graduated from State Approved Institutions CAAM requires:
Copy of Institution Certificate including dates of attendance
If you have graduated from Non- State Approved Institutions CAAM requires:
Course Catalog with # of Hours at completion
All Ayurveda Course Completion Certificates and Diplomas
If you are a current NAMA Member in good standing from a Non-State Approved Institution CAAM requires:
Copy of Institution Certificate
NAMA Proof of Membership
Criteria For Student Membership:
Anybody formally attending an institute or program that awards diplomas or degrees or “Certificate of Completion” that will lead to 600+ hours program at the AHC level I or above. Must be enrolled in the program at the time of applying for Student Membership.
You can expect to receive a response to your application within 30 days from the time all steps listed above are submitted to CAAM.
Open to Ayurveda Professionals who meet CAAM’s Educational Competency Criteria