- All State-Approved Educational Institutions, colleges or universities in US who offer at least one professional (AP/AHC) qualified program that complies with CAAM’s Ayurveda Educational competency guidelines
- Build awareness of your brand with your logo recognition on CAAM’s Recognition on CAAM Website via logo
- Pre-approved as a CEU Provider
- Listing in our Ayurveda School Directory accessible to the public
- Opportunities to advertise to CAAM Members
- Discounted rates for vendor stalls at CAAM events
- Ability to advertise Job Postings /Job wanted/Apprenticeships on our website
- Access to the Member Portal
- CAAM Educational Institute Member logo
Complete the online application form and pay the required non-refundable application fee of $50
Complete and submit the online Educational Institution AHC & AP Program Verification Form, which will be provided to you via email, upon receipt of the application fee
Upload a copy of your certificate of state licensure, or other documentary proof that your institution or Ayurveda program is officially approved by your state via CAAM’s portal
Upload a copy of your institution’s AHC and AP Curriculum Catalog via the CAAM’s portal
You can expect to receive a response to your application within 30 days from the time all documents and forms have been submitted.
Upon approval you will be asked to confirm you have read CAAM’s Terms of Membership, Bylaws, Code of Ethics, which will be available in CAAM’s portal.
Once you have confirmed, you will be asked to pay the remaining membership fee.
Please review CAAM’s Education Competency Criteria to ensure your program’s meet the requirements for this membership level.