Full Job Description
Description:*** ONLY SUBMIT YOUR RESUME IF YOU THRIVE IN A START UP COMPANY***
- You have a burning desire for wellness, healing, and changing the world.
- You have an uncanny ability to think out of the box, highly creative, and innovative.
- You are a strategic thinker, effective communicator, and an expert in technological development
- You have driven and humble spirit to serve your users by applying the best technological solutions
- You believe you can be the best at almost everything you do and can prove it.
Must be able to live and work in Albuquerque, NM
Salary: $60k + (depends on experience)
Please submit writing samples or portfolio
AyurPrana is a wellness organization that promotes Ayurvedic healing, yoga, nutrition, and other ancient and integrative sciences through online webinars, educational courses, and online health and lifestyle consultations.
The Content Writer is responsible to create print and digital content for that provides information and showcases the products or services Company offers. To develop content that accurately reflects company ideals, content writers must be able to research the material they need to write each article or product description. An interest in integrative/natural wellness or Ayurvedic education is recommended but not required.
- Develop and design to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Create print and digital content to provide information on and showcase products and services
- Develop content that accurately reflects company ideals
- Research the material needed to write each article or product description
- Assist in the execution of marketing initiatives, media integrations, and our national brand marketing channels designed to communicate our positioning and drive awareness of the brand
- Support brand sponsorships and advertising for brand campaigns and integrations across digital, social, email, print, television, radio, out of home, and emerging media channels
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams as well as creative and external marketing partners
- Collaborate with Marketing, Education, Film and other teams
- Additional project support and review as needed
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+, Youtube, and other social media best practices
- An interest in integrative/natural wellness or Ayurvedic education is recommended but not required
- Ability to work in a fast paced, highly competitive, and constantly changing category
- Drive for results in a prioritized manner, self-starter that can balance sense of urgency while maintaining quality of work
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment, building strong working relationships across internal and external teams
- Highly detail oriented with strong project management and organization skills
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Position is located in Albuquerque, NM. This is not a remote position. Must be able to thrive in a start-up environment
. Requirements:Physical Requirements – (not limited to)
- Must be able to lift, push, pull, and carry up to 25 lbs.
- Must be able to stand, stoop, bend, crawl, reach above and below shoulders, repetitive arm and wrist use, climb ladders and stairs, and walk on uneven surfaces.
- Must be able to see and hear.
- Must be able to communicate verbally and in writing in English.
- Must be able to work around moderate noise level.
- Knowledge in Ayurveda required.