*** ONLY SUBMIT YOUR RESUME IF YOU THRIVE IN A START UP COMPANY***
- You have a burning desire for wellness, healing, and changing the world.
- You have an uncanny ability to think out of the box, highly creative, and serving spirit.
- You have the drive and determination to help create an enduring great company.
- You believe you can be the best at almost everything you do and can prove it.
An Ayurvedic Practitioner/Health Coach with AyurPrana will lead the Telehealth Department in delivering superior care to clients seeking optimal health. AyurPrana Practitioners use the ancient science, practice, and principles of Ayurveda to coach and guide personalized approaches to health and healing on a global and accessible platform. AyurPrana not only delivers this personalized approach but also provides education and creating an uplifting experience inspired by Dr. Vasant Lad. Our goal is to create a community of healing. The AyurPrana Practitioner is an integral part of fulfilling this mission of living your best life.
An Ayurvedic Practitioner is able to care for the mind, body, and soul of our clients through the ancient sciences of Ayurveda, while also weaving in their understanding of Western pathophysiology and integrating modern healing techniques (whether it be functional medicine concepts or probiotics and newer supplements).
We are looking for someone who is passionate about our clients’ healing journey, someone compassionate yet motivating in their approach, someone who is a life-long learner that is always seeking to expand their knowledge base, and someone who can be a true team player that brings support and joy to the team. This individual must be proficient in their understanding of Ayurveda, in terms of ahar, vihar, samprapti, and chikitsa. Must have graduated from a certified Ayurvedic Practitioner program recognized by The National Ayurvedic Medical Association (NAMA) in the US or a Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine Surgery (BAMS) degree from India. As we strive to provide care to our clients that is effective, consistent, and reliable, this individual should be able to easily adapt to the lineage of tradition that AyurPrana is founded upon (namely, that of Vasant Lad, BAM&S, MASc).
Position is located in Albuquerque, NM. This is not a remote position. Must be able to thrive in a start-up environment
- Graduate of a certified Ayurvedic Practitioner program recognized by The National Ayurvedic Medical Association (NAMA) in the US or a Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine Surgery (BAMS) degree from India.
- Ability to adapt to the lineage of tradition that AyurPrana is founded upon (namely, that of Vasant Lad, BAM&S, MASc).
- Compassionate with a strong desire for wellness, healing, and changing the world.
- Must be located or have the ability to relocate to Albuquerque, New Mexico.